It takes money to make money.
It takes success to make success.
Do you need to be buff before you workout, too?
You can grow your list and pull off a successful launch even if it’s your very first, if you have no money or no list.
But you’ll need a few things to make it happen.
- You need to work. Putting together a launch is work. I’m not saying that to scare you off but to be honest. You can have all the secrets, hacks, plans, and experts in your corner but you’ve still got to do the work.
- You need a plan. A repeatable, straightforward plan. One tailored to help you grow your list while you launch, that attracts passionate fans while selling, and lets you do it all even if you’re not dripping with cash. Yet.
I’ll make you a deal:
You can get your free launch plan and check list to give you:
- The strategy you need to successfully launch your product or program when you’re starting with no money, no list, and big goals
- The four phases of a solid gold launch you need to create passionate, screaming, credit card waving fans
- A keep-it-together checklist to stay cool when your launch gets hot
Get the No No Launch here free and, in the comments below, let me know what you’re going to launch with your brand new plan!
Ask your questions in Business Love At First Sight. And don’t worry – we’ll let you in even if you’re not rich and famous – yet.